Terms & Conditions
Trademarks, Copyrights, and Restrictions.
- All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by intellectual property laws and are owned and controlled by ALOKAB CONSULTING or by other parties that have licensed their material to ALOKAB CONSULTING.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. ALOKAB CONSULTING hereby authorizes the user of the site to view, print, copy and distribute information published by ALOKAB CONSULTING on this site and related ALOKAB CONSULTING sites that may be published from time to time (ALOKAB Sites), provided that:
(i) The information may be used internally (by the user or any third party to whom the user distributes it) only for informational purposes.
(ii) No fee may be charged for distribution of any information to any third party; and
- All materials provided via the ALOKAB Sites are intended for informational purposes only and are subject to change or withdrawal by ALOKAB CONSULTING at any time without notice.
- ALOKAB CONSULTING assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the materials.
- We are dedicated to protecting personal information and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure.
- ALOKAB Sites are designed to allow visitors – clients, potential clients, analysts, partners, and prospective employees – to learn about and interact with ALOKAB CONSULTING. During your visit to alokab.co, we generally will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address. We may, however, collect nonperson ally identifiable (anonymous) information.
- The ALOKAB Sites may contain links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. In many cases, these links are included as references to help you view some of the work we do for our clients. In providing links to other sites, ALOKAB CONSULTING is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those sites and does not seek to control the content of or maintain any type of editorial.
- control over, such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that ALOKAB CONSULTING is affiliated or associated with the site, nor is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link.
- The inclusion of a link does not imply the endorsement or support of other such sites by ALOKAB CONSULTING.
- Should you wish to link to ALOKAB Sites, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The materials in ALOKAB Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ALOKAB CONSULTING disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- ALOKAB CONSULTING does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that ALOKAB Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- ALOKAB CONSULTING does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the materials in ALOKAB Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not ALOKAB CONSULTING) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- The material that you read in ALOKAB Sites is provided solely for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by ALOKAB CONSULTING at any time without notice.
- ALOKAB CONSULTING assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the materials. While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses.
- Furthermore, neither ALOKAB CONSULTING nor its affiliated or related entities are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information or opinions provided in ALOKAB Sites.
IN NO EVENT WILL ALOKAB CONSULTING BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE ALOKAB SITES, THE MATERIALS OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF ALOKAB CONSULTING IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Any notes, message/billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts, or other material.
- submitted will be received by ALOKAB CONSULTING on a non-confidential basis and become the property of ALOKAB CONSULTING throughout the universe and ALOKAB CONSULTING shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised.
(1) This site is controlled and operated by ALOKAB CONSULTING from its offices within the USA, KSA, and JORDAN.
(2) ALOKAB makes no representation that materials on ALOKAB Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
(2) This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the USA. Any action you, any third party or ALOKAB CONSULTING bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to the ALOKAB Sites shall be brought only in the courts of the USA, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except by ALOKAB CONSULTING.
(3) If you believe that your intellectual property right or other proprietary right is infringed by any content contained on the ALOKAB Sites or if you have any questions concerning legal or other matters described above, contact the ALOKAB CONSULTING Legal Department at the address set forth below, Attn.: General Counsel, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To comment on any other issues, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
(4) This World Wide Web site is owned and operated by ALOKAB CONSULTING and who has no liability for any content whatsoever on or related to this Web site, except as set forth in the terms and conditions.
The last revision date for these terms and conditions is October 2020.
© 2020 ALOKAB CONSULTING. All rights reserved.